Board of Management Committee (BOM)
The Board of Management Committee is considered the highest level of governance at Windsor Private Hospital.
The BOM committee includes the CEO, Medical Director, DON, and Finance Manager, other staff may be asked to attend as required. The committee meets at least quarterly or more frequently as required.
The committee encompasses the roles of many committees including –
- Review of management strategies
- Medication safety
- Staffing safety through credentialing process and training controls
- Infection control and prevention strategies
- Risk management that includes clinical governance with reporting systems and outcomes
- Preventative maintenance programme.
The Medical Advisory Committee to assist with clinical decisions. The Medical Advisory agenda item includes, but not limited to surgeon’s from different craft groups, anaesthetists and Infection Prevention consultant.