Windsor Private Hospital ensures patient rights are respected and the partnering with our patients commences at the time of the first consultation with the specialist.
The success of treatment at Windsor Private Hospital depends on the inclusion of the patient in every aspect of their care. The Policy and Procedure describing the patient clinical pathway demonstrates the ongoing engagement with patients before during and after discharge.
Windsor Private Hospital has developed and maintained our systems of partnering with patients through planned management processes such as:
- Strategic and service planning
- Decision making in safety and quality initiatives
- Quality improvement activities
- Risk assessment
- Monitoring and reporting
- Action taken to improve
- Regular review
- Evidence-based or best practice/ screening and assessment tools
- Formalised processes and systems
- Communication with patient carers and staff